2010年9月7日星期二

Under a long tongue sarcoma

Under a long tongue sarcoma

Question:



Hello,

I had a little long tongue underneath, June, sarcoma is a period of almost feel but sometimes is swollen painful, July to check your hospital, the doctor said nothing will go away, but I woke up and found a bit bigger, congestion, very painful. Now there HuangDouLi size, excuse me this into any treatment

Added question 1:(2010-08-28 18:22:25)
Before long, little perfunctory, his days away, this time duration long and painful congestion, so I took several times to give out, will disappear, but the vagaries of two days

Added question 2:(2010-08-28 18:24:18)
Hello, surgery in tongue, general anesthesia? How to handle wound

Treatment:



Possible, mainly for the treatment of sublingual gland cyst surgery, the DaiXing or make cyst enucleation, recurrence of high, due to its forming a new understanding, therefore most advocated by resection of the sublingual gland, even left part of fibrous tissue, also rare cystic wall relapses. Intraoperative should prevent from the tongue, passing and vein, and should be carefully lingual nerve bleeding, prevent the formation of postoperative hematomas, mouth breathing.

没有评论:

发表评论