2010年9月14日星期二

A toothache, swollen. What should I do?

A toothache, swollen. What should I do?

Question:



Gender: female
Age: 35
I have a toothache. Teeth are swollen, ten days, nor antiphlogistic needle?

Treatment:



Hello toothache is the most common disease departmert teeth. Many of the symptoms can cause a toothache, dental caries, are common acute pulpitis, chronic pulpitis, gingivitis and disease, periodontitis, because you don't know the nature of the toothache. So don't say, but I tell you, general acute pulpitis word is better than the pain at night is a kind of pain, headache, involved teeth words under the main cause tooth ache pain after hearing the general painkillers like this can alleviate to dental pulp to open to relieve pressure chamber and missed opportunity this tooth is bad treatment. If the fire is caused by gunpowder and eat to HuangPian and metronidazole antiphlogistics (three Finn cloth, amoxicillin) did you have to normal hospital dental diagnosis after treatment.

没有评论:

发表评论